Skip to main content

Radial Jet Drilling Improves Injectivity & Conformance in High Permeability Layered Sandstone Reservoir Across Mangala, Bhagyam & Aishwarya Onshore Fields in India.

The operation consist of milling and jetting runs. As can be seen in the table below 80 % of the milling runs was successful in the first attempt. The other 20 % has been successful after one or two repetitions.

The jetting operation resulted in laterals with a length between 4 and 50 meter.

See for details the paper SPE-202221-MS